Are you good at accomplishing your goals?
Do you nail them all the time, or you still struggle with them?
This week’s interview will definitely help you!
My guest is Michael Lennington, co-author of The 12 Week Year.
Listening to that interview will totally help you implement and execute.
He and his co-author, Brian P. Moran figured out a way to help you overcome the yearly-analyzed thinking and invite you to make a thinking shift.
Michael advises to forget the annual goal entirely.
And only operate with the 12 week year, because this is where you have the most courage, focus and energy.
This will prompt you to take action!
And the best way to execute that is to:
- Work from a weekly plan
- Score the number of tactics you completed (we are looking for a 80% score)
- Have an accountability meeting with a person or 2 and evaluate your performance.
Plus, during this interview, you’ll learn:
- How to define your vision, so it brings you closer to accomplish your goals
- How to craft the specific actions in the next 12 weeks to achieve your goal
- The biggest mistake to avoid with productivity as an entrepreneur
Ways to Connect with Michael:
How to Get the Book: