Name of guest
- Chris Taylor
One word that describes his entrepreneurial journey
- He compared his journey to the word “curiosity”. According to him, his success comes from his curiosity.
Opinion about not taking « no » as an answer
- He said to keep asking, take the “no”, focus on what you have and work with it.
Secret for time management and optimizing productivity
- He follows the “Seven Habits” by Steven Covey for his time management.
- Big projects that will help the business are always scheduled on Chris’ calendar.
- Chris does 1-2 hours weekly meeting to talk about the business to see where it is going.
- He plays outside the “competition”.
- According to him, their business is more of a mission as much as a business.
- Empower the people that believe the company so that they market for you, a referral based system.
Business books recommended
- “Small Giants” by Bo Burlingham, for value driven people.
- “The Lean Startup” by Eric Ries
- Chris stated “Separation of church and state”, do not let the personal money get tangled up with the business money.
- Limit expenses on your personal money.
- Check yourself and feel as much as thinking the different things you are coming through.
Way to contact Chris