This week, my guest is Amada Goldman-Petri.
And we talk about something that could be contra-intuitive for a lot of people.
The majority of us were brought up to believe that in order to get something in life, you have to work hard and to hustle. All the time. Night and day.
As if there was no other recipe to success, to goal achievement, to happiness…
Amanda has declared the war against hustle!
She shares her own story and how her mindset shifted about hustling.
She also advises you how you can start getting rid of the “hustling” thing.
In life :
- Start by saying no to certain things: when was the last time you said no to someone or to something that is not on top of your list? Saying no to certain things is definitely a sign that you focus on your priority.
- Let go of some stuff: are you still thinking that you should do it all yourself? Delegating could be a great thing to start doing!
- Think about leveraging: for example, instead of doing one on one, can you group these people and teach one time, but for 20, 50, 100 people?
- Automate the maximum of things that you can
Amanda also shares how she was able to monetize her community on Facebook.
Here was her plan (could be worth it for you to try it!)
- First, she spent 30 days building her list and inviting people to join her group.
- Then, she decided to share solid value for 30 to 60 days, without putting any offer in front of them.
- At the end of the 30-60 days period, she made a 2000$ offer and 55 people bought.
Here are the lessons of this episode:
Way to connect with Amanda:
Now, tell me, what’s your biggest takeaway from this interview?